A. The city manager or his or her designee or his or her authorized agent may order the expulsion of any person from any or all parks for a period of one to seven days if he or she observes such person:
1. Using abusive or disruptive language or engaging in conduct which disrupts a park facility or program;
2. Directing racially offensive remarks at another person;
3. Using tobacco products in an unauthorized area or facility;
4. Causing injury or risk of injury to another person or persons;
5. Causing damage or risk of damage to city property; or
6. Violating any provision of this chapter.
B. The city manager or his or her designee or his or her authorized agent may order the expulsion of any persons from any or all parks for a period of seven days to one year if such person:
1. Has been expelled from a park two or more times in any 30-day period;
2. Caused injury to another person;
3. Sells, possesses or uses illegal drugs or alcohol;
4. Violates any applicable local, state or federal law relating to the possession or use of weapons; or
5. Commits more than one violation of this chapter in any 30-day period.
C. Any order of expulsion under this section shall be in writing and shall be personally served or sent by certified mail to the person expelled at his or her last known address.