A. Designation of the Floodplain Administrator. The Director is appointed to administer, implement, and enforce the provisions of this chapter by granting or denying development permits in accordance with its provisions.
C. Information to Be Obtained and Maintained.
1. Where base flood elevation data is provided through the FIS, FIRM, or as required by LUC 20.25H.175.A.6, the applicant shall obtain a record of the actual as-built elevation, in relation to mean sea level of the lowest floor, including basement, of all new or substantially improved structures, and whether or not the structure contains a basement. The Director shall maintain a record of this elevation.
2. For all new or substantially improved floodproofed nonresidential structures where base flood elevation data is provided through the FIS, FIRM, or as required by LUC 20.25H.175.A.6, the applicant shall:
b. Maintain the floodproofing certification required by this chapter.
4. Records of all variance actions, including justification for their issuance, are required.
5. Improvement and damage calculations are required.
6. The applicant shall maintain for public inspection all records pertaining to the provisions of this chapter. (Ord. 6521, 7-27-20, § 5)